1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Re: Prev. Post by WC...Dis Information on guns..

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by windcatcher, May 17, 2009.

1. windcatcher

windcatcher New Member

I wish to apologize to all of you.

I should have researched this information better...

I have very good reason to suspect both the information and the source.... due to the following reasons:

Further research at that site reveals herretical and cult like motivations which lead me to suspicion that it is a site of dis information, with unknown motives.... unless to prey upon our watchfulness and concerns over the changes we see happening around us.

The real source of all truth is the Bible, and our God through our Lord Jesus Christ has given us power through his spirit of perfect love which casts out all fear, and soundness of mind to fret out the truth when information crosses our path. I wil post the site of the 'mission statement' which I don't know how I missed it originally.

Those of you who are familiar with the Bible and its teachings may recognize the 'New Age' and cult-occult present on its mission page. Though I might have alarmed some of you, I have confidence that I did not alarm you too badly because I think I know the faith in most of you..... I hope this wasn't forwarded on.... but if so, please forward this with my apology to all, and please forgive me for my error, Jennifer.

mission link:
    http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_static/general/our_mission.php

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------