1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Important announcement

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Apr 24, 2010.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Important Announcement

Mrs Salty and I have a very important announcement to make!
    We have just made a purchase order on on a house trailer! We are in in the final stages of deciding which trailer park to move into. That should be decided by next week.
    We plan on moving into the trailer in the middle of June (2010).​

So between now and June we will be very busy sorting, packing and moving. Therefore, I will be spending very little time on BB with virtually little or no posting, until we get settled.

In case you are wondering, we are getting a Redman trailer model # 122-F-665. The model is brand new, and as of today isnt even on the web page - should be soon though. When we went in on Friday, our salesman had went over our wish list, and told us this model would be perfect for us - she had just recived the floor plans by fax that morning.
    We love it!

As of today, this post is # 6,858 with an average of 2.66 posts per day. Lets see what my average will drop to when we finish moving.​

So until June, please keep up the great arguments :smilewinkgrin:​

Mrs Salty says "adiós amigos"​

In the words of Gen Douglas MacArthur "I shall return"​

Salty​

ps, Mrs Salty thinks I will be getting rid of over half of my "junk" - yea, right!​

PPS Mrs. Salty says after the move, she will take some pictures of the trailer and post them. She also said we will have a big cookout the Sat following the move, and all are invited to come - but keep in mind we will only be serving coneys -like the ones they serve at Heids of Syracuse

#1 Salty, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
  2. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I will pray for you, and maybe I will catch up with you in the polls again.

Remember the dumpster out back.

3. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Congrats to you and Mrs. Salty! Looking forward to the pictures. :)

4. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

That is such good news. I am really pleased for you both. Congratulations.

blessings

following-Him

5. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Congrats, Salty!!!! Now hurry and get settled in!!!!

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Time for an update.

Mrs Salty and I have decided not to purchase the trailer at this time. After a bit, the trailer we saw (only floor plans) isn't really what we wanted.

So we believe that by waiting a year, we can find something more to our liking, without being rushed.

Also, we had planned on moving into a trailer park, but I am thinking about finding a piece of property.

Thanks for all your support.

Salty

In case you are wondering, in the past twelve days, I made 15 posts.

7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, on another post, I stated we did decide to move, after another bank approved our loan!

Mon night, we loaded the 24 ft truck. There were six of us. We worked from 5 pm to 930 pm. All I need to do now is load my computer first thing Tues am. Will arrive at Kirkville, wait on Time-Warner, and my wife with her crew to down load. Will be a lot easier, as I will back the truck right up to the trailer and move everything across the plank. Here, we moved everything down from the second floor!

We will be back tomorrow after noon, and then finish cleaning by Wed afternoon.

Then all we have to do is look for a good Southern Baptist church. (is NM too far to attend?)
    According to my pedometer, I walked over 6 miles today. Boy am I dead tired, time to hit the sack. And busy day tomorrow.

Salty

8. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Salty, we're close than NM, and we'll take you!!

9. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Congrats, Salty and Mrs. Salty!! I hope you enjoy your new home!

10. 4ever4Jesus

4ever4Jesus New Member

Hey Salty. I am a new member here. You can call me RJ or Robbie. I wanted to know if your wife’s name is Mrs. Pepper. How can you have salt without pepper hahaha? I’m sort of your local comedian. Yeah I know there are critics. Everyone does not like my jokes. I try to be funny though.

Don’t worry about your posting average. But don’t forget to come back here and post with all of us. That’s what is most important. You are our brother in the Lord. We want to know what our brother Salty is doing sometimes. I don’t know what trailer homes are like these days. But the storm we just had would scare me to think of moving in one. The storm we had here in Illinois ripped part of our roof off smashing down trees breaking windows flooding basements. As one who follows Bible prophecy the center core Matt 24 Jesus testimony. I believe we are in the days of sorrows. Hey Salty may The Lord watch over you and your wife to stay safe during these times. We’re getting our roof replaced. Thank God we had insurance. We would have not been able to afford this forcing us to move with no place to go. I’m from Calf. I got friends back there. I have not made any friends in this state of Illinois as of yet. But cheaper to live here than Calif on realistic matters.

11. Melanie

Melanie Active Member
    Site Supporter

So what do you do with it. Sit static, or pootle around Americay.....is it amphibious.....then swing on down to Wanganui on the beautiful Whanganui River, North Island, New Zealand:tongue3:.

The town is spelt without the H and the river has one in it.....there was almost blood in the streets over a recent challenge to the spelling....kiwis are crazy!!!