Trump shot

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Deacon, Jul 13, 2024.

1. Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why wasn’t there any drones being used? Biden has them.

2. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't know why you say, "only 20 years old?" is this supposed to make a difference to what he as an ADULT did?

He certainly KNEW what he was doing, and if he lived, should have been executed!

3. Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, "Powers of this evil age".

Yes, "Powers of this evil age".

What I know is that the four riders of Apocalypse , one of GOD and three of the Devil, they are already running /walking with their powers that reflects in whole world, for example, Trump is the most publicized person in the entire world today, and is not he the Rider of the Red Horse? Revelation 6:3-4
    3 - And when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, Come. 4 And another horse came forth, a red horse: and to him that sat thereon it was given to take peace from the earth, and that they should slay one another: and there was given unto him a great Sword. (devilish /evil Sword, to take peace from the earth)

Ezekiel 7:5-16, among many other biblical references:
    5 Thus saith the Lord: An evil, an only evil; behold, it cometh. 6 An END is come, the END is come; it awaketh against thee; behold, it cometh. 7 Thy doom is come unto thee, O inhabitant of the land: the time is come, the Day is near(the Lord's Day), a Day of tumult, and not of joyful shouting...8 Now will I shortly pour out my wrath upon thee, and accomplish mine anger against thee, and will Judge thee according to thy ways; and I will bring upon thee all thine abominations. 9 And mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity: I will bring upon thee according to thy ways; and thine abominations shall be in the midst of thee; and ye shall know that I, the Lord, do smite.

10 Behold, the Day, behold, it cometh...pride hath budded. 11 Violence is risen up into a rod of wickedness; none of them shall remain, nor of their multitude, nor of their wealth: neither shall there be eminency among them. 12 The time is come, the day draweth near: let not the buyer rejoice, nor the seller mourn; for wrath is upon all the multitude thereof.

4. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are you saying that Trump becoming the President in November is bad for world peace?

5. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I won’t speak for JonC, but he was answering my question about whether the assassin was involved with the company Blackrock.

Being 20 years old makes it unlikely he was old have had any real connection with a multi-billion $ company.

peace to you

6. Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    There is a strong political movement trying to establish a dialogue to pacify the country and return to an environment of normality, as it was in the past, or times ago, but this will not happen because the prophecy says exactly the opposite. Furthermore, any assassination attempt is also thwarted or frustrated because how would the prophecy be literally fulfilled?

What does the Word of GOD say? 1Thessalonians 5:2-5 and 8-9 and 23-24:
    2 For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
    3 When they are saying, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor upon a woman with child; and they shall in no wise escape.
    4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that Day should overtake you as a thief:
    5 for ye are all sons of Light(the Greater Light-John 12:46), and sons of the Day(Genesis 1:16, take a look): we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

8 But let us, since we are of the Day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for a helmet, the hope of salvation. 9 For GOD appointed us not unto WRATH, but unto the obtaining of salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,

23 And the GOD of peace Himself sanctify you wholly; and may your spirit and soul and body be preserved entire, without blame at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who will also do it.

Get ready

7. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  8. 37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  9. Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No way Secret Service is this stupid. Seems like an inside job.

10. kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, to begin with, from what I can gather, Trump's SS detail is certainly not the 'A team', more likely the C team. I know when Trump came to Lexington a while back Lex Metro Police took their duties very seriously, more so than his SS detail from what I was told.

11. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I say "only" 20 years old simply to point out he was not trained by Blackrock.

The ad was filmed at the guys school and he was in the background with other students. The ad was targeting teachers in relevance to investing.

You took my comment out of context to make it appear I said something I never said.

I trust this was by accident. It can happen.

But for the record, what I actually said has absolutely nothing to do with what you post.

Had the shooter lived I'd expect him to be tried as an adult.

12. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    WOW!!!

You rant on about absolute nonsense!

I made the point that it matters ZERO about this shooters AGE, he is a 20 year old, and that is enough!

Unless he had severe mental problems, where he really did not know what he was doing, the he is 100% GUILTY of his murdering actions!

WHAT has any training with Blcakrock got to do with anything? He KNEW how to use a gun, and almost succeeded in murdering Trump!

Looks like you are getting old, as you want to argue more these days! :rolleyes:

13. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    What do you mean "WHAT has any training with Blcakrock [sic] got to do with anything?"?????

My point is that being 20 years old I can't see him having been trained by Blackrock.

Being trained by Blackrock has EVERYTHING to do with my words you lifted. That was the CONTEXT.

I was responding to a post by @canadyjd .

I also said that had he lived the shooter should be tried as an adult. He was an adult. But even if he were 17 years old I'd think he should be tried as an adult.

I am not actually arguing with you on this. I'm not sure what you are going on about.

14. SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    you must be going out of your mind!

#51 is a response to ME, and not @canadyjd!!!

15. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother,

You are confused. I am not sure why, but I have my suspensions.

The post was post#40.

You quoted my reply to @canadyjd .

I responded by sayingI was speaking about his age and the possibility he was trained by Blackrock.

You quoted that response and just kept on.

My point is he was too young to be trained for combat by Blackrock.

The ad was targeting teachers retirement.

16. percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    IMHO

With phone tech and social media it's hard to hide, stuff.

17. JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's a bit strange the effect tech has had.

It is hard to hide stuff, but it is very easy to manipulate the narrative.

18. percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Yep watch Cory Mills interview on CNN. Who wants to control the narrative?

19. Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    GOD is in control of history, nothing random happens. What I know is that the four riders of Apocalypse , one of GOD and three of the Devil, they are already running /walking with their powers that reflects in whole world.

It is up to the believing followers of JESUS to identify who the four horsemen of the Apocalypse are, the rider of the white horse is Michael(Daniel 12:1-3 combined with 1Thessalonians 4:16) , and the rider of the red horse in my view is Trump, but who is the rider of the black horse? And the pale horse, whose name of the rider is called Death, and Hell follow with him? Is not he the MAN of sin, son of perdition, who will manifest himself as the messiah of the Jews (John 5:43-47 combined with Revelation 13:11-18) even now, in the last week, week 70th Daniel 9:27 combined with 2Thessalonians 2:3-4 and 9-12? As is written, Power will be given UNTO THEM over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the ruthless beasts of the earth?

The battle is/will be against three unclean spirits like frogs- Revelation 16:13-15. Why frogs?
    13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the MOUTH of the dragon(Revelation 13:11), and out of the mouth of the Beast (Beast of sea-Revelation 13:1-9), and out of the mouth of the False Prophet(John 5:43-47).

14 For they are the spirits of demons, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that Great Day of GOD Almighty.

ATTENTION!
    15 Behold, I come as a thief.

Get ready

THREE UNCLEAN SPIRITS LIKE FROGS - WHY FROGS? | Pure Bible Forum (and see www.sinaiticus.net )

20. canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just saw that over 30% of Dems believe Trump staged the assassination attempt!!

Some liberal news outlets are saying DT wasn’t shot at all.

Absolutely mind blowing.

peace to you