1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Does the RCC have any boundaries?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Earth Wind and Fire, Dec 19, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Scary stuff huh!?!

3. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would this scare anyone?

4. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Evil stuff

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because I have family still in the cult.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Truly astonishing. Priests can bless “same s:x couples” but don’t confuse it with marriage.

As I understand RC doctrine, this is essentially claiming God is blessing these couples.

It is a great victory for the activists. I wonder how many churches/Catholics will take a stand against this Pope and thus Satanic decision?

peace to you

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Having been a RC member myself and I can tell you, they just don’t care!

the RCC has been hemorrhaging church membership by the boatload for generations. See they can get them from the 3rd world. Catholic Charities is now funding them to cross our boarders illegal and housing and feeding, clothing them etc in towns throughout the USA, as we speak.

That’s your New Catholic membership! Enjoy the RCC tax burden cloaked as Biden humanitarianism care of Pope Francis NEW CATHOLIC CHURCH, fully intent on breaking the backs of the existing US middle & working classes. Can you say “Lawless” cause you gots it now!

#7 Earth Wind and Fire, Dec 19, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is a prime example of todays celebrated RCC priest who best represents todays Catholicism. His opinions are indicative of this particular Pope so if your interested… LOL

9. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  10. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  11. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I question it myself. It Certainly is a combination of satanism, Marxist liberation theology, Unbiblical agenda blah blah. This Richard Rohr fellow tells the story that in his travels to Rome to see the current Pope Francis, who btw he adores, he ran into Bono who had met Francis that morning. Bono discussed world affairs regarding economics and had to explain to the guy that capitalism had its place in world affairs… the pope disagreed and that actually flustered Bono, can you imagine this guy being the leader of a Christian movement…. What he is is a Marxist hell bent on Liberation Theology agenda. Can you say dangerous!?!

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That Catholic Church is fastest growing Church in the world, so I don't know where you come up with these bogus stats. Meanwhile, most Baptist churches filled with blue haired women and men who are willing to keep their pedophiles in the pulpit at any cost. Any search will see that Catholic Church is growing by leaps and bounds, meanwhile Baptist fundamentalist (after pointing fingers at Catholics and their sexual scandals' are ripe with them themselves. Anyone watch the sad series on IFB predators (Let us prey) at the top levels being sentenced to long terms in prison for 'diddling all the youngsters while 'showing them the way to Jesus'??

Hundreds Accuse Independent Baptist Pastors of Abuse SICK SCUM

13. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, you got one thing right. There are wolves in every denomination.
    Church growth is a meaningless thing. Islam is growing as well. Within the layers of church politics is the individual, elect, chosen one of God. They will endure to the end, even as the devil fills its leadership with wolves.
    The remnant is alive in faith. The religion of leaders is dead in sin. They will burn with the serpent.

14. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  15. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anyway they are growing in 3rd world countries and flooding US border’s. That’s the reality.

16. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So what?

Right now we have a worker shortage and there are people lining up to work. Biden has been letting them in the border and then not allowing them to work. I have a friend in Minneapolis who works for social services. He tells me that thousands of Ecuadorians have come to Minnesota. Hennepin county is spending over $300,000 per month to house them and Biden is neither willing to let them work, nor is he willing to pay for their housing. So, instead, the county/State is paying the bills. Meanwhile the new immigrants are wanting to work and are getting restless from not being able to work. The pathetic politics of the federal government is hurting the economy and society.

Finally, the folks coming up from the south are more conservative than most so called "Christians" here in the U.S.

17. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Check out the ratio of Spanish masses to English speaking ones… se habla espanol?

Now because Frank you will get a surge of gays…. At least for a while!

18. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Allo
    Allot of claims w/o any proof. What he and Miarokis need to do is go to Walmart and buy snow shovels. Plenary of jobs in landscaping in the spring and summer. Biden should also reconsider recruiting them into the military. Let them pay their dews to the Country that’s paying their way instead of demanding hotel rooms, food, clothing etc. Of course they can also have game full employment trafficking drugs & prostitution nation wide. In my neighborhood anyway, they seem to excel in those activities

19. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hennepin…my wife’s moms family lived there. Sooo cold they could never really work the land so they moved to Iowa (much better)! I’m thinking that allot of these illegals are agricultural so why in heck would they move to the frozen tundra…I guess they are finding out.:Laugh

20. taisto

taisto Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I'll say this for you, you really are a prejudiced person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.