1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Prayer for Meaningful Connection

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Christina1, Dec 28, 2023.

1. Christina1

Christina1 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    One of the lessons learned during the covid hysteria these past few years is the importance of connection. I'm praying that families all over the world can have emotional intimacy and attunement with each other in 2024 and in future years to come. We have more power than we realize to effect the world around us. It may feel like we can only influence our small sphere, but in reality, the ripples of that influence go out into the world around us in ways that are often unseen.

May we all do better in our personal lives to connect with the family and friends in our lives in meaningful ways. God bless you and your family in the coming year!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Marooncat79

Marooncat79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen. People are missing out in the area of personal connection

unfortunately, the internet does not help in this matter

JMO

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  3. Christina1

Christina1 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Connection is so huge. It's everything. If someone asked me to summarize the gospel in one word, I'd say "Connection". Full stop.

With connection, the possibility of WWIII, would be a joke relegated to fictional movies and books instead of a feared and very real future reality. There's no possible way a world could go to war with itself if its people felt connected to each other.

4. MrW

MrW Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1